From:
Parny Hagerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Parny Hagerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:42:05 -0500
Sending out this plea for two tickets to Thurs. afternoon game for my
father who is 83 and the oldest living UNH hockey alumnus who actually
holds records still. He's a rabid fan and thinks he won't last till they
make it again. Is anyone willing to sell me seats for just Thurs afternoon
and I can leave them back at window for you to attend the other two games
that the ticket is part of???? Please, hope someone responds for an old man
dying ( i hope not literally despite his claimed ailments) to see his
Wildcats. Thanks for any help anyone can give....