From:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:19:29 -0900
Andrew Rapoff wrote:

> Who has the correct URL for AudioNet broadcasts of college hockey
> games?  The one on USCHO gets you next to nothing.

If you want the information come on by the page at the UAF web site with
the schedule of games and information about the broadcasts at

http://www2.polarnet.com/~jcarlson/uafhockey/lhockey.html

We've kept it up for our fans all this year and most of last year as
well.  There's only one game scheduled for tonight and I'll have Friday
up later in the day.  Thanks to Mark Lewin as always for some of the
research of the individual team's broadcasts this year.

And if you're looking for anything else to do with college hockey check
out the links as well at

http://www2.polarnet.com/~jcarlson/uafhockey/ehockey.html

Eric Carlson
UAF Hockey Web Site