From:
Mike Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:11:57 -0500
Doesn't all the goal/no goal controversy take us back to the last big
cornell goal taken away that was at the regionals in albany against Lake
Superior. In that case it was, as replays showed, clearly a goal that took
away a game cornell was taking control of...  of course Cornell also had no
next game to make up for the call. And again replay did not exist at that
game to make up for the error...