From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:39:31 -0700
On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, Adam Wodon wrote:

> Yes - I agree it should be re-explained --- in fact, it's permanantly on
> USCHO ---- if someone wants to re-post it to Hockey-L -- go ahead ...
> but the info is there for the world to see ...  And Greenie is
> definitely not new to the list, with all due respect.

I've mentioned this before, but I guess it bears repeating, "all the
world" does not have net access.  USCHO is a nice page, but in some ways I
wish it was not there because it has caused fewer game reports to appear
here due to the attention given to the web page by former heavy
contributors to this list.

Thankfully things are picking up here as the playoffs approach!

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! GO GOLDEN BEARS!!!--(set to capture another CIAU title)