From:
Heather Towner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Towner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:37:04 -0500
Thank you for the update.  That's the one bad thing about BU.  They
always get the great recruits, but end up losing them before they
usually finish their four years.  I have to thank Colorado for signing
Sakic, or else Drury would've gone as well.  But in current years, they
have lost Tkachuk, Amonte, McEachern, Grier, O'Sullivan, Lacouture...the
list goes on.  It's sad.  But thank you for the update.  How is Grier
doing in Edmonton?

Heather
GO BU!