From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:06:15 -0500
On Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:03:35 -0500 NWLB (E-Ticket) wrote:

> Not one to read SI much I was curious if anybody has seen any articles
> written by "E.M. Swift."  He penned and article on BGSU hockey and fans
> back in the March 12, 1979 issue, and I was curious if he was still at the
> magazine.  For that matter if anybody has an office phone number that
> I could call to request some other infomation that would be of help.  This
> has to do largely with ongoing project to draft a history of BG hockey.
>
> Nathan W.L. Boyle

E.M. Swift cowrote "Eleven Seconds," the Travis Roy story.  The book started
as an article in SI by the same title.  As one who witnessed Travis's
accident, let me say that Mr. Swift has captured the story quite nicely.
"Eleven Seconds" is published by Warner Books, which is owned by the same
company that owns SI.  Warner Books, Inc.
1271 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY  10020

--
Edward N. Moller