From:
Michael Craine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:08:02 -0500
        I actually just spoke to Nate and asked if he was suiting up this
weekend and he told me that he would be dressed for this weekend's
games.  On a similar note, I was also told that the extent of Elliott's
injury is still not fully known.  Apparently, he may be back in 2 or 3
weeks, in time for the playoffs.  At this point, though, I'm still not
sure, but I can try to find out more tomorrow.  Either way, he's had an
incredible career at Cornell and I wish him luck with his future in the
Red Wings organization.

        Mike Craine