From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:15:34 -0500
>After the game a Quinnipiac player confirmed that UNO's Tortoriello was
>transferring to Quinnipiac and that the Braves were recruiting like crazy in
>anticipation of D1 hockey.

Tortorella was going to transfer from UNO after his second suspension, then
decided to stay around for the remainder of this season, but as of now he
isn't sure where he's headed (or staying) after this season, or at least
hasn't told the Omaha public. We're all hoping he stays, but seeing as how
he just got suspended for the third time this season for skipping another
class, I'm wondering if he can handle the student part of student-athlete.

U!N!O! U!N!O!