From:
"Cutler, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cutler, Ken
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:48:33 U
Message Body (7 lines)
Do we compute grades in this marvelous calculation?  If so, do we adjust for grade inflation?  The New York Times recently had an article indicating the average grade point at Princeton is now 3.42.  By the way would Princeton get penalized since one of their players quit to play major juniors this year in the QMJHL?  That must indicate he was less serious about his Princeton education than perhaps some players at supposedly lesser academic institutions.

If a school wants a less competitive, more even playing field there is a solution.  It is Division III.  And that is pretty darned good hockey.