From:
Lance Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:52:52 EST
Just a few quick comments on the game...

Prestifillipo was outstanding.  Its too bad he plays for a team as weak as
Harvard, he could be getting some very good press.

Drury played very well, although it was evident that Harvard was spending most
of their time, while he was on the ice, making sure he didnt go crazy.  Even
with that, as Arthur pointed out, a goal and a draw of the penalty in OT is an
impressive stamp, when the other team is trying to eliminate you from the
scoresheet.

Tom Poti is one outstanding defensemen!  All I can say is I hope he sticks
around at least another year, because it will be  treat to watch him.  He set
up both goals, pretty much single handedly.  The first on a goal line to goal
line rush, the second on a very nice move from the point to back-hand a pass
to Gillis, who tipped in the game winner.  Poti is amazing and only a
Sophomore.

my $0.02

LDH
UC