Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 01:08:52 -0700
Steve, I always appreciate your polls simply because they reflect the often
illogical selections made in the USCHO (and other press-related) polls. <g>

I mean really --

> 1. North Dakota
> 2. Michigan State
> 3. Boston University
> 4. Miami University
> 5. New Hampshire
> 6. Wisconsin

Michigan State lose to Ohio State and ties Miami, yet you keep them sitting
at #2. I would think that even one with a western slant would swap them
with BU. Perhaps you'll reconsider should BU win the Beanpot on monday
night? (see my other post regarding the Beanpot).

Furthermore, Wisconsin gets swept by Minnesota, a sub-500 team. Not only
are they swept, they are blanked in the saturday's macthup 7-0. Are the
other teams you ranked lower (Michigan, who won; and St. Cloud, who was
idle) really that much worse?

No intentions to flame ya here Steve, as I'm assuming you want this kind of
discussion with your repeated public poll postings.

greenie
S P O O N  ! !
(go BU)

Since BU dropped football, does that mean Silber fumbled?
Real grass at Nickerson for the *real* football! Yippee!