From:
"Brett C. Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett C. Harvey
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 20:11:38 -0600
Eric Burton wrote:

>        Oops is right, I didn't think it was possible, but, history has a
>way of repeating its self. The Sioux Fans thank the gophers. :):)

ahhh....   but let's wait until next weekend after the gophers play the
Sioux.   They may not be thanking.  It should be a great series!

From the StarTribune:
Badgers coach Jeff Sauer, while leaving the building, interrupted Woog's
session with the
media for a second. Knowing his team could use a little help in outpointing
North Dakota,
Sauer leaned into the crowd and smiled at Woog. "Let me just say one thing:
Do the same thing next weekend."

Brett