From:
"Bret R. Marr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:58:19 -0500
That's not a misprint.  Michigan State turned it up a notch as they shut
out the RedHawks 7-0 in East Lansing tonite.

MSU started the scoring :25 seconds into the first and never looked
back.  Miami Goalie Trevor Prior, who looked outstanding last night,
looked flat as he gave up 4 goals in the first and was replaced by
backup keeper Olsen after the first period.

MSU got goals from Dolyny, Horcoff(2), York, Patchell, and I believe
Berens(2), although I might have missed someone on the other Berens
goal.

Also, Chad Alban had a strong outing in net, facing 21 shots for the
shutout.  MSU registered 33 shots for the night.

Bret Marr
East Lansing, MI
GO STATE!!