From:
Bret Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:16:41 -0500
Steve Jukes wrote:

> Is anyone else VERY VERY surprised at Michigan State being ranked 1 in the USCHO poll? I have a hard time getting over the teams that they have lost to! I mean, Alaska Fairbanks? Notre Dame? BOWLING GREEN??? Who loses to bowling green?? That's an unforgiveable loss.. and then with that backed up by a loss to AF... and ND.. those are 3 bad, bad teams.. and games that the supposed best team in the nation should not lose!

I for one am not.  But then again, I'm a Spartan.  But I guess, in your
opinion, wins over BU, two against Wisconsin, and two against Michigan
don't count for squat.  I'll save the rest of my comments for after this
weekend's series.  Should be exciting.

Bret Marr
East Lansing, MI
Go STATE! Skin those RedHawks!