From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:53:11 -0600
This is really cool!  Except that the Madison, WI cable provider SUCKS!
That would of course be TCI.  Ya know, Midwest Sports Channel has been
trying very hard to get a foothold in WI.  Even to the extent (I
understand) to do a MSC-Wisconsin type of deal.  The Milwaukee Bucks and
Brewers all want MSC here.  And what does TCI do?  They turn hard-ass
and it looks as if Madison, WI (and any other TCI subjects) will be the
only market in the state that doesn't have access to MSC.

I hope TCI will at least offer the PPV ESPN package for the NCAA'a.
Well, that satellite dish is looking better all the time.

Thank you for letting me vent.