From:
Michael A Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael A Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:24:11 -0500
<lurkmode="off">
If I'm being obtuse, feel free to let me know (I'm certainly not as
knowlegable about hockey as some of the people on this list are), but I
was wondering just how one would actually hide a stick. Where would you
put it? I can't think of too many options. For that matter, has anyone
managed to hide a stick sucessfully?
</lurkmode>

--Mike