From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:50:41 -0500
Well, I guess Joe Bertagna just doesn't get it.  While acknowledging that
Krog, Reasoner and a few others are worthy candidates, he still insists
that Drury is the leading candidate from Hockey East for this year's Hobey.
He bases his rationale on the fact that Drury was the runner up last year,
implying that it is a lifetime (or at least two year) achievement award.
And then, I assume, to justify his opinion, Drury was named Hockey East
Player of the Week based on his one goal/three point weekend.

I will give Joe his due, he admitted that Krog should have been on the HE
Honor Roll last week for his hat trick vs. Maine.  And he did apologize for
his slights of other HE Hobey candidates. However, given his comments on
the Hobey race prior to the apology, how sincere could it have been?

Greg Ambrose, UNH '72
GO BLUE!!!
JASON FOR HOBEY!!!