From:
Rebecca Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 21:11:10 PST
I haven't seen any comments about either of the games... not the best
hockey I've seen at Walter Brown, but Drury's goal Friday sure was
purty...

Also, does anyone know what happened with the broken pane of plexiglass
tonight (Saturday)?  I actually saw the check that broke it, but from
our seats we didn't know it had broken until they brought the new panel
out.  Was it that hard to see, or was it just a bad angle?

--Go Terriers!

if you actually want me to _read_ an email, try rlmoss AT bu DOT edu

     -->Yes, I _can_ act my age.  What's your point?