From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 13:47:00 -0500
I gotta weigh in on this one to ring out the Old Year. It's been bothering
me since October.
Let's make sure that EVERYONE knows if BU lost any players to the World
Junior Team (like no one else did, too?).
Or the World Senior Team.
Or the NHL.
Or grades.
Or knitting classes.
Or anything other than the fact THEY LOST A GAME.
Maybe we can figure out some way this game doesn't count, either.
After all, BU isn't counting the loss to Michigan State in Madison in
October.
There were all kinds of excuses for that one, too.
BU always seems to have some kind of excuse when it loses, so I'm sure there
must be one for the Princeton game.
After all, we ALL know that Princeton couldn't have beaten BU unless BU had
some excuse.
Steve Klein