From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 21:40:28 -0700
Hi All, especially those on the west coast,

Much to my amazement, I found most of the GLI broadcast on a thing called
the Fox Sports West Network .... great to see a college game on west coast
TV after several years of being void of anything at all.  So for those of
you on the west coast, you might check your listings more closely. I found
it at random .... during one of my daughter's wild roulette rushes thru
the channels :-)

Exciting to see the the Michigan State vs. Michigan Tech game on Saturday!

Obligatory college hockey content:  any chance RPI might consider going to
an alternating year on its Christmas tourney?  That is, holding it as
usual one year and then allowing the team to go to a different tournament
in other years?

This might be considered heresy, but it might be a chance for more wider
exposure for the team.  In the LA Times, I saw scores for all the
tournaments, EXCEPT the RPI one :-(

Any people close to the scene with any comments?

Tony Buffa
RPI (not Rensselaer) '64, Univ of Illinois (Urbana not Chicago) '66 and '69