From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 22:14:07 -0600
Anyone who will be attending the Classic and looking to meet the local
Hockey-L'ers...here's the info:

At the top of section 16/17, back by the wall, right next to the Women's
rest room....look for the Gopher Ears and animated conversationalists
After the games...we head over to Stub and Herbs on Oak and Washington
about three blocks south of teh arena...we sit in the back room.

Hoping for a Gopher win this weekend...
-Carol
GO Gophers!!!