From:
William Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 16:59:02 -0500
        As we look forward to a post-Christmas trip to Minneapolis this weekend
for the Mariucci Classic, what initially appeared to be an unfortunate
pairing of Brown and host Minnesota in Saturday's first round game (7:00
p.m. CST) has been getting more interesting with each successive Gopher
loss.  The Bears will have both highly-touted sophomore forward Mike Bent
and freshman defenseman Chris Warrington available for the first time this
season which may change the team chemistry for the better.  At any rate, it
should be a great tournament as all the competing teams (Brown, Minnesota,
Northeastern and Notre Dame) are looking for an opportunity to jump start
their fortunes at mid-season with a winning streak that will carry some
momentum into the second half of conference play.  Can't wait for our first
game at Mariucci Arena!

Bill Corrigan

LET'S GO BRUNO!

              1997-98 SEASON