From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J. Burton
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:19:56 -0600
The thing I am concerned about is if we have Mankato and UNO in the WCHA
how will this affect the Unbalanced schedule. For instance since 1994
Duluth and CC have not played more than 2 games each year. However, some
team has to play another team like CC twice while they get a team like AA
4 times. The Unbalanced schedule is horrible, it needs to be equal, for
instance Say Unversity of Wisconsin win the WCHA, and UND get second,
However say Wisconsin got C.C. twice UNO four and Mankato Four while UND
gets C.C. four times UNO twice and MSU twice. You are going to have this
argument arise... It will also be credible. So what do we do with 11 teams.
Give a bye to the Winner?

Eric J. Burton
WCHA Fighting Sioux Hockey
1997-98 Boston Bruins Hockey Team