From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:38:35 -0600
I know it is early to think about this...however, I am working with
a travel agent in Boston to secure a block of rooms in a downtown
Boston hotel for Hockey-L'ers who will be attending.

If you are interested in seeing the rates we have tentatively set up
and the locations and are fairly certain you will be attending...

Please send me a personal e-mail and I will get back to you via
private e-mail.

Please don't post your requests to the list.
Thank you!
-Carol
Hockey-L Social Director and Associate Cruise Director for 1998!