From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:05:27 -0600
Jennifer; John,

I do think the Badgers are chippier and much more aggressive too - which
I like.  It seems that when the team starts worrying about penalties,
they loose their edge, which I don't like.

I have never liked the style of referee Adam....I don't think Jeff Sauer
has either.  Did you know that Adam has been selected to ref in the
Olympics?!  "My God, Magnum!"  He is the last WCHA ref that I have seen
in action who should be in Nagano (sp?) Jee Whiz.