From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:24:12 -0500
UNO hosts Union in front of an expected sell-out crowd over Thanksgiving
weekend. UNO is looking to rebound on this roller coaster first season
(which is admittidly fun to watch as a fan) after sweeping Denver at home
then being swept by Army last weekend on the road.

I'm looking for UNO to stay at .500 at home with a split, though a UNO sweep
would be nice, and while not expected by me, a possibility. (so is a Union
sweep, but I try to think positive. :-) )

Injury bug continues to plague the Mavs, with:
Vic Sharma(Center)(concussion) out possibly until the Dec 19th series with
Michigan Tech
Jeff Purcell(D)(broken hand) will be out til the 19th
Mike Skogland(F)(sprained knee)could possibly play this weekend,
Captain Jeff Edwards(F)(broken hand) was in a splint last weekend at Army
but won't be full strength for a couple of weeks
Josh Lampman(D)(muscle spasms) is going limited contact this week in practice
Mike Hanson(F)(shoulder bruise)played for the first time against Army since
being cross-checked against Air Force.