From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:47:16 -0500
It did not take long to produce the first update to the list.
I can read, and I can write, I just can't write what I read.

list version 97-02 (10/27/97)
corrections to the audionet site address

Boston University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/bu/hockey.ram

Clarkson University
http://www.audioscape.com//sports/clarkson/

University of Denver
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/denver/hockey.ram

Miami University
http://drew.audionet.com/schools/muohio/hockey.ram

University of Minnesota
http://www.am1500.com/

Union College
http://www.vu.union.edu/~realmedia/wruclive.ram

Western Michigan University
 http://drew.audionet.com/schools/wmich/hockey.ram

University of Wisconsin
http://audionet.com/schools/learfield/wi/hockey.ram

Michigan State is listed on the audionet page but clicking on their
link gets an error message. Also, it appears as if Michigan is off the air
since their site is not showing anything new since last March. Any
additions or
corrections are appreciated.

Mark Lewin
RPI - class of '69