From:
Steve Jukes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jukes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:45:18 -0500
I didn't even know they changed the name until I checked out the CCHA web
page!

Anyway, anyone else a big fan? My cousin (adam copeland) is on the team..
looks as though he really coming into his own this year.. I know that he's
always liked to be a leader.. as he was captain of all his teams up here
in Ontario; this year with him being a senior and with Randy gone.. seems
as though he's taking the bull be the horns. Adam and Dan (boyle) will
play a very important role for the team this season.. and it appears that
they are up to the task. Tropper and Leahy along with adam are quite
capable of picking up Randy's goal scoring numbers and all of that potent
offence coupled with Trevor (prior) and Adam (Lord) in the nets should put
Miami on top of the CCHA when it's all said and done.

I was at the Michigan state game last year in Detriot.. Miami had the
spartans under control for 2 periods.. then one 20 minute lapse cost them
a 3 goal lead and essentially the game.. the spartans had all the momentum
in the OT frame and it was only a matter of time before they won it...

hopefully the 'hawks (It'll take a while to get used to that) will fare
better in the NCAA tournament this season.. just to show that last year
was not a fluke.

Steve
"Economists do it with models"