From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 18:05:09 -0400
I'm attempting to keep a list of those schools broadcasting
their hockey games on the net. I will attempt to keep this
list up to date and will re-post  as new information becomes
available. I will need input from everyone to keep this current.
Please contact me if there are any errors, omissions or additions.

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

list version 97-01

Boston University
http://www.drew.audionet.com/schools/bu/hockey.ram

Clarkson University
http://www.audioscape.com//sports/clarkson/

University of Denver
http://www.drew.audionet.com/schools/denver/hockey.ram

Miami University
http://www.drew.audionet.com/schools/muohio/hockey.ram

University of Minnesota
http://www.am1500.com/

Union College
http://www.vu.union.edu/~realmedia/wruclive.ram

Western Michigan University
 http://www.audionet.com/schools/wmich/hockey.ram

University of Wisconsin
http://www.drew.audionet.com/schools/learfield/wi/hockey.ram  (listed as
coming soon)

Can anyone tell me the status of brodcasts for both Michigan and Michigan
State?
Also, can anyone from Wisconsin confirm whether audionet broadcasts have
begun?