From:
Amy and Kevin Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 07:38:38 -0700
From various sources:

KMSP to broadcast St Cloud State Hockey
KMSP-TV (channel 9 in Minnesota) begins live coverage of SCSU men's
hockey 7pm saturday with the Huskies game at Mankato State.  The station
will also air the games against UMD, North Dakota, U of Mn, and Denver.
All broadcasts are live and HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCER WALLY SHAVER (former
radio voice of the gophers and north stars) will call the play by play.
 NOTE: Looks like only one game of each series and only for specific
weekends.  I'll post more when I find out for sure.

PUDLICK TO HUSKIES
Mike Pudlick, currently of the Tc Vulcans USHL Hockey Team, has verbally
committed to SCSU.   He also has been selected to play on the USHL
Select team.  Pudlick is from Blaine MN.

If you have a chance to record or watch MSC's replay of last nights
Gopher/UMD game JUST DO IT!!!!! It was a terrific game!  It will reply
during the afternoon sometime next week.

Kev

Go Huskies! Go Gophers!