From:
Alka Dhadphale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 20:16:52 -0400
On Friday, we were trying to get Notre Dame against Western Ontario
college hockey score.  We tried CCHA college hockey website, USA hockey
website and USAToday sport website and could not get the score for a
long time.  We use EXCITE as our search engine and they do cover college
hockey scores and I am glad to say that they covered that score almost
every period till the end. For anyone who wants to check out the scores
the address is www.excite.com .  You can personalize your web page on
excite to give college hockey scores.      Prakash