From:
"Bret R. Marr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:37:18 -0400
I know this question has been asked before and answered, but I'm looking
to get tickets for the tourney and my highly efficient athletic dept.
ticket office couldn't figure out if Mich State had a block of tickets
to sell to alums, so they said to call the location.  Next, I call U of
Wisconsin ticket office, because it says to call them on the USA Today,
and they tell me I can't get em until next Monday, Sept. 29.  Has
anybody else had this probelm or am I just having a bad ticket day?
Also, who knows what sections to steer clear of because of bad
sightlines?  Email privately if you like.

Bret Marr
Go Spartans!