From:
Larry Winer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:26:22 -0400
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date: 97-07-31 11:23:02 EDT

***************
The FDA has just recently approved a drug that GUARANTEES that ANY MAN,
regardless of age or physical condition, can ACHIEVE and MAINTAIN an erection
any time he chooses --- a 100% EFFECTIVE MALE APHRODISIAC !!!
***************

There is now a drug available that will cure or enhance any man's
sexual erectile performance.  And unlike most medication, you do NOT
need to take it for months or weeks or even days before you see
results.  Just like you might take aspirin for a headache, you only have to
take the drug when you need it.  And it works
fast --- usually within 10 minutes.  Sound too good to be true?
READ ON ....

My name is Mark Summers.  I'm an regular all American guy who's
physically no different than you. And up until recently, my sex life
was not that much different than yours. We all know that for men,
"satisfying sex" means being able to both achieve and maintain an
erection.  The problem is that we have no control over it --- the
process is an involuntary act controlled by brain chemicals and
nerves.  At any age, there are many things that affect our staying
power and our ability to achieve & maintain erections --- the two
biggest being stress and physical wear & tear.

The one thing we learn to accept early on is that every single man
will have erectile failure at one time or another.  It can happen
because we're simply tired, not in the mood, thinking about next
month's mortgage payment or worried about whether we'll be able to
satisfy our partner. When we're young, failure can result from
inexperience or being overly eager.  As we get older, declining
hormone levels, everyday stress and any one of some 300 medications
all affect our sex life. Problem is that none of this stuff happens
overnight, so we don't see it coming.  But as time passes, our
hormones levels start to drop, sex becomes less frequent and for some
more difficult to accomplish, while for others,non-existent.

AS CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS, a lot of our self esteem is wrapped up in our
ability to achieve and maintain an erection. Despite the fact that we
know that no man out there is a sexual superman all time, we still
feel like we failed when our equipment doesn't work the way we want it
to --- and it's something we just don't talk about.  We know in our
minds that it's unrealistic to expect 100% performance all the time,
but subconciously it still hits our egos. And it can destroy
relationships.

For centuries mankind has searched for the ultimate male aphrodisiac.
Everything from deer antler, yohimbe, ground bull testicles, ginseng,
testosterone shots and vaccuum pumps have been praised at one time or
another.  Some of them work for some men, most of them don't.  Problem
is, whichever of those remedies you decide to try, you have to take it
continuously for weeks, sometimes months, before you know whether
it'll work for you.  And none of them work in the face of stress or
for men who are impotent as a result of physical injury.  And none of
them have a 100% success rate.

**********    MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH !!!    **********

THE GREAT NEWS is that the FDA recently approved a drug which will
enable any man, regardless of age or physical condition, to ACHIEVE
and MAINTAIN an erection any time he chooses.  I know --- the first
time I heard that, I too didn't believe it.  But I've been using
this drug and I'm here to shout from "my internet rooftop" that this
stuff is FANTASTIC --- it works every single time!  How this drug is
different from anything else is that it works on the involuntary
muscles that control male erections.  So it doesn't matter what your
blood pressure is, whether your nerves are damaged or what's going on
inside your head --- IT WORKS!  And it doesn't get you high or give
you some kind of buzz --- it works only on the muscle responsible for
creating erections.  There are no side effects and no interaction
problems with any other drugs.  It'll work on an 18 year old who can't
stay hard long enough as well as an 80 year who has been impotent for
20 years.  To my knowledge, the only person it will not work on is a
man who has been surgically altered and/or has penal implants.

**********    WORKS WITHIN 10 MINUTES !!!    **********

THE BEST PART IS that this drug works fast --- usually within ten
minutes.  You only have to take it when you need it.  And the more you
often you take it, the less often you seem to need it.  You can take
it every time you have sex or only when you feel you need a boost.  If
you're having an off night but you really want to have sex, you can
discretely take the drug and your partner won't even know.  The other
amazing thing, and this I really wouldn't believe unless I wasn't
taking it myself, is that you'll be able to stay hard even after
ejaculating!  THIS STUFF IS INCREDIBLE!!!

But the truly AMAZING RESULTS of this drug comes not from taking it,
but from having it in my medicine cabinet and just knowing that I can
take it anytime. You see, although I am a healthy all American male,
I'm no longer a teenager.  And although I didn't know this at the
time, my fear of possible sexual failure did affect my behaviour.  At
times when I felt sluggish, I steered away from sexual relationships
or from women I thought would expect more than I could deliver.  But
none of that matters anymore --- and the freedom that comes with that
is truly AMAZING!!!

Think I'm alone in my praise for this drug?  Here what a few other men have
to say:

"Every man should have this drug.  Whether they need it every night or only
once a year, there's no reason why anyone should be without it." C.Birsden,
Miami

"I've gotta admit that at first I was embarassed to even read your
information let alone ask my doctor about it.  After all, I'm only 29
and didn't think I even had a problem. But now ... without getting too
graphic, let's just say, I understand completely why you're so excited
about this stuff.  Thanks --- you saved me a bundle."  A.Kuil, NYC

"This is the first time something has lived up to its hype.  You were
right.  This drug is truly fantastic.  Part of me wants to keep it my
own little secret while another part wants to shout so every man out
there could hear about it.  It's brought my wife and I closer
together.  We both can't thank you enough." M.Sorenson, Milwaukee

"There are no words to describe how impressed I am with this drug and how
grateful I am for your information.  I am 63 years old and my erections are
harder and last longer than when I was a teenager." M.Hopkins, Kansas City

**********    SIMPLE TEST SHOWS IF THIS DRUG IS FOR YOU    **********

NOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE A WORD OF THIS.  If you think you have
a unique physical condition causing your problem or if you're just
plain sceptical, any doctor can do a simple test to prove that this
drug will work on you.  So you'll know first hand how amazing this
stuff is before you even spend a dime on it. But there's the
problem --- MOST DOCTORS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS DRUG nor do they
bother to test you.  When I finally got the courage to mention to my
last doctor that my sex drive wasn't what it once was, he charged me
$100 to hear him say "that's all part of getting older" --- like I
didn't know that?!!  Going from doctor to doctor was expensive but
more importantly, it was also kind of embarassing.  I can laugh about
it now because I now have this incredible drug, but at the time I
wish that somebody would've steered me in the right
direction --- it would've eased a lot of ridiculous fears I had.

**********    INFORMATION THAT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY    **********

So, to help you decide whether you want to try this drug and to find
out exactly how and where to get it, I've written out all the pros and
cons, my experience with it, and what you can expect from it --- a lot
of stuff your doctor won't know unless he's taking it himself --- so
you can make your own informed decision in the privacy of your home.
And while this drug is normally available only by prescription, I'll
also tell you how you can obtain it legally without a prescription.
This information will save you a lot of frustration and yes, even
embarassment, but more importantly will SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY in
useless doctor's visits.

Just send me a self addressed stamped business size envelope with
$20 US.  AND if you get back to me within the next 5 days, I'll throw
in a gift certificate which will get you a FREE Motorola pager
anywhere in the country. What does a pager have to do with a better
sex life?  You're right --- absolutely nothing!  You see, the pagers
retail for $80 but since I'm in that business, the certificates cost
me very little --- and if it gets you to respond quickly so that I
don't have to spend the next month answering mail, then we both get an
added bonus.

Mark Summers
7510 W. Sunset Blvd #606
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Remember to enclose $20 --- cash or money orders will be processed within 48
hrs.