From:
Bob Gaskins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gaskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:52:12 -0600
Is there anyone on the list who can guide us to Van Andel Arena in Grand
Rapids? I've been hunting for a map (or even a street address) on the GR
convention & visitors website, but nada!

We'll be driving in from the west, up I-196 from Indiana. If you can shed
some light on directions to the arena once inside Grand Rapids I'll be
grateful enough to stand you to an adult beverage of your choice at the
game.

We're looking forward to some exciting hockey, and hoping the Spartans are
up to the occasion.

Go Green!

      -- Bob Gaskins <[log in to unmask]>