From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1991 14:21:41 -0500
I know tyihs is off the topic of college hockey, but this  seems to
handle olympic talk too.  Does anyone have olympic rosters for other
teams (besides US?)  I just came back from the Soviet practice, and
everyone was wearing a solid color practice jersey.  I went after and
got about 6 autographs, but I have no idea who the players are!

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin)
Go: Penguins, Red Wings, Junior Barons, Thunderbirds, and Crunch

University of Michigan Class of 1996 (?)