From:
Rich Selin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1991 14:46:20 CST
Charlie,

I thought some people were leaving for the Junior World Championships or a
tournament in Canada (forgot the name).

It would be no problem getting a program from the tournament for you.  I have
to warn you that it produced by the Wisconsin Blue Line Club.  I don't think
that quality is nearly as good as programs from other WCHA schools.  I'll let
you know after the tournament and you can give me your mailing address.

I like going to Milwaukee because I grew up in the area. So it's like going
 home.  The Bradley Center is a great facility.  I can't wait for the 1993
NC$$ Championships to be held there.

Rich

Rich Selin
Center for Climatic Research     Phone:  608-262-6367
University of Wisconsin          Fax:    608-262-5964
1225 W. Dayton St.               Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Madison, WI 53706