From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1991 10:37:49 EST
Add one more name to the list of college players who will be competing in
this year's World Junior Championships in Fussen, Germany.  Cornell center
Ryan Hughes is with the Canadian junior team (which also boasts Eric
Lindros), and since the tournament runs from today through January 4, Hughes
will miss the Big Red's games at Union and at RPI.  This is the first time
that Hughes has participated in a tournament while at Cornell, although he
has been at the Canadian junior training camp before.

I'm guessing that winger Joe Dragon, Cornell's leading scorer this season,
will take over for Hughes as the center for the first line.  Dragon was a
center until being moved to wing this year.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]