From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1991 00:02:47 EST
I know not many people are probably reading the list now, but I'd like to
add to Greg's request for the Colgate-Mercyhurst score a request for scores
from any other weekend games that haven't already been posted.  I was
wondering about BC-PC and BG-Minn in the Mariucci Classic, also the exhibitions
that Clarkson, SLU and Vermont played, and the two-game set between Lake
Forest and Alaska-Fairbanks.  Also, the Freezeout consolation between MSU
and Waterloo.  Please post any of these scores you know but haven't seen on
here yet, whenever you happen to read this message.  Thank you!

Also, happy holidays to everyone, I'll be reading the list from this account
through Jan 2 so mail to [log in to unmask] may not work, please try
here.  Thanks and enjoy the rest of 1991...

- mike
---
Mike Machnik        [log in to unmask]       [log in to unmask]