From:
Dan Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:09:55 -0500
Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

The ECAC seems to be the place for upsets in the conference tournaments.
Clarkson has lost in the semis in each of the last three years.  Vermont also
lost in the semis last year allowing for a third bid to the NCAAs from the ECAC.

        owner-hockey-l @ MAINE.MAINE.EDU
        02-27-97 04:18 PM
Please respond to [log in to unmask]@internet