From:
Ken Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:48:37 -0500
I just want to add to the previous post regarding Morrison as a person.  I
work in the academic services program at Michigan and am always impressed
by Brendan's unassuming nature.  He never comes in expecting you to know
who he is (unlike some student athletes (not on the hockey team)).  Again
it's a little thing, but it tells you a lot about his character.  He's
strictly a team player.  I'm sure he'd like the Hobey, but if he doesn't
it won't be the end of the world.

In terms of the academics recently posted about Michigan, I want to
acknowledge Chris Fox who's an excellent student planning on going to Med
school.  And I believe 12 of the 25 players this year are going to be
honored for their academic achievement in mid-april.