From:
Aaron Lindman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron Lindman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 18:57:44 -0600
i think that both erik rasmussen and mike crowley will return for
minnesota next year. they have both had good seasons but by no means
break out seasons. i think boston would be better letting "ras" play
another year so he can improve on some of his physical skills. in an
interview i heard with ras earlier this year, it almost sounds like he
would like to play another year for the u of m.
        crowley plays excellent defense but this year has not been his
greatest. he will be a senior next year which gives him a little more
incentive to finish up college. one more year for #20 could be a world of
difference for him both on and off the ice.

I would like to once again tip my hat to Midwest Sports Channel. They
have always done an excellent job in whatever they cover.
Like the past few years, they are covering the wcha final 5. I am sure we
will be hearing people complaining about their coverage like they do
every year, but let me tell you, if you don't tickets, coverage is better
than no coverage and MSC has some of the best guys in business.

                                        aaron.

go gophers!
basketball #2
hockey #7