From:
Newman Robb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newman Robb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:12:38 PST
Andy Weise wrote:

>For the 13 seniors on this team, it would only be a perfect going-away
>present with a home playoff game. Union is only 3 points out of 4th
>place, so it's not out of the question at all.

I have great respect for what Union has accomplished this year, and I believe that
it's very possible they will win their next four games.  But for them to get to 4th
place, you're also asking Harvard, Brown, Princeton, and Yale to steal three
points from Vermont.  That's the part I have a hard time believing.

Robb Newman