From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:17:03 -0600
I don't imagine that the ND-Minn rivalry is any more intense than the
WI-Minn rivalry.  Wouldn't want to say one is stronger than the other...
 I wonder how many "intense" rivalries Minn has in the WCHA.

Tom Rowe                                     [log in to unmask]
Home of Division 3 National Champion Pointers
                    89, 90, 91 & 93