From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 16:12:58 -0500
Hi All,

I want to share my thoughts on the Masters injury.

I watched the game on TV, and I was APPALLED that no penalty was called.  I
feel the hit was definitely worth at least 2 minutes, and you could make a
strong argument for a major.  I know I had the benefit of the replay, and I
have always had a high level of respect for Frank Cole, but really, guys.

The other disturbing thing was the contention by the WABU broadcasters that
it was a clean hit.  I wonder what Bob Norton would have said.

And while I'm at it, would someone please tell Jack Falla that we college
hockey fans don't care which NHL team owns player A's draft rights, or
where player B ranks on the Central Scouting Bureau's NHL prospect list.
(Joe Bertagna made a left-handed reference to that between periods.)

How many more Beanpots have been committed to John Silber-TV, anyway?

Karen
GO BLUE!!!