From:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:52:16 -0500
Mark Lewin wrote:
> Its also unclear how many of the local Clarkson
> alumni are willing to drive to Worcester.

There are lots of Clarkson alums LIVING in New England as well.  There's
always a very good turnout of Clarkson fans in Worcester.   Given the
high tech nature of Massachusetts industry - I would guess that any
engineering school in the northeast would have a lot of alums around
here.  (I've run into my fair share of RPI folks for instance).
-Mike
--
Mike Kahn - Clarkson '91                         This .sig is boring eh?
Cascade Communications Corp.