From:
matthew sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
matthew sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:37:14 -0600
>Okay, someone else must have an opinion about this question.  Clearly
>it's not the only way to score or necessarily the best, but it sure is
>noticeable, so

>Who has the hardest (fastest, heaviest) shot in college hockey?

 UMD's hardest shot has to belong to Mike Peluso.  Peluso not only has a
rocket of a shot, but when you combine that power with his quick release,
and deadly accuracy you can understand why he is one of the permire
snippers in the WCHA.  Plus, I play floor hockey with him and let me tell
you his shot can leave a nice welt.

  * Matthew R. Sullivan               | E-mail:[log in to unmask]       *
  * University of Minnesota at Duluth | Tel#:218-525-9366               *
  * School of Business and Economics  | Address: 5303 E. Superior St    *
  *                                   | Duluth, MN 55804                *
  * LONG LIVE CHICO'S                 |                                 *