From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:59:35 -0500
>>> Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]> 01/21/97 04:29pm
>>>
>>> This is inaccurate.  BC plays at Maine Jan. 31.  Only Lowell and Providence
>>> are done their season series with Maine.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Deron Treadwell ([log in to unmask])

That's right, Deron. Thanks. Here's the chart of games remaining per Dr. Martin
G. Keeney's h2hp stats

     BU  UNH Low Me  BC  Pro UMA Mer NE
BU     -   1   3   3   0   1   1   1   0    <--- Toughest remaining schedule?
UNH    1   -   1   1   1   3   1   1   1
Low    3   1   -   0   0   3   1   1   1
Me     3   1   0   -   1   0   3   1   1
BC     0   1   0   1   -   1   2   3   2    <--- Easiest?
Pro    1   3   3   0   1   -   0   1   0    <--- 2nd Toughest?
UMA    1   1   1   3   2   0   -   1   1
Mer    1   1   1   1   3   1   1   -   3
NE     0   1   1   1   2   0   1   3   -

Its tough to say BU's schedule is tougher than Providence's when looking at the
fact that Prov. has three games left with UNH. But, Prov. is done with Maine
which is the hottest team in the league and BU has three games left with the
BlackBears.

Its also tough to not mention Lowell or Maine in the "toughest schedule" group
due to the fact that each team has three games to play against B.U.. But they are
done with eachother, they are done with BC for the most part and they each have
just one game left against UNH.

- Paul  ([log in to unmask])