From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:45:18 -0500
On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Greg R. Berge wrote:

> I just hope that big "RPI" is still on the Enginerd unis, so it will be
> easier for Steve Wilson to remember whom *not* to pass to across his own
> crease tonight.  And although *ordinarily* I'd pay to see Kyle Knopp try to
> hip-check Frank Kovac.. .
> All together now for old times sake: "Squash that bug!"  (Actually, do theyKks > still have the @#$&! bee?  I haven't seen him at Houston the past few
visits.)

Actually I'd kind of like to see a redux of last December's match-up.

Sorry the new president killed the bee a couple of years ago.  You can now
look forward to the Red Hawk, a kind of corpulent chickadee.  (Woops, just
gave your cheering section some material to work with.)

More importantly, I just hope the offense shows up.
Brian Morris                     RPI Engineers--Big and Nasty