From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 17:47:00 CST
Mike M. mentioned that having the home team get a bye in a possible
round-robin College Hockey Showcase that includes Ohio State, due to
attendence reasons.  I clearly wear the dunce cap for that! :-)  Clearly, you
would want the home/host team to participate in as many games as possible, to
increase attendence.

I don't know what I was thinking when I came up with my theory.  A synaps
must have mis-fired when I was trying to think or something.  I believe I
heard a collective "duh!" from the list as well.  But, I'll keep working on a
5-team College Hockey Showcase that works.

Talk to everyone later!  Resistance is futile.

Yours,

Terry E. Tuschen Jr.

University of Wisconsin-Madison                   WISCONSIN BADGERS
Space Science and Engineering            NCAA DIV. 1 Mens Ice Hockey Champions
McIDAS Archive                            1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 1997?!
[log in to unmask]                           "A great day for hockey!"
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~terryt/ssec.html