From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 13:08:00 PST
I'm sure there are people who know Jerry York better than I do, but in the
years I dealt with him as a journalist while he was at Bowling Green, he was
nothing if honorable and a great exponent of college hockey. I hate to see
his reputation "played with" using unsubstantiated innuendo on HOCKEY-L.
Steve Klein
I don't know coach York, and I doubt I will ever
get to know him.  I haven't seen or heard anything at BC that would
give me a reason to doubt his sincerity or honesty, and until I see some
evidence to the contrary I will grant him the courtesy of respecting
his abilities and history, and I will assume he has a basic mantle of
integrity until proven otherwise.
Rick McAdoo                        [log in to unmask]
"Volunteer reporter"               A positive BC fan.  GO EAGLES!